When it comes to exploratory data analysis, two of the most important steps that you simply cannot miss out on our data exploration and Visualization. How your data can be utilized in the further steps can be clearly utilized in the exploratory phase. Hence, in order to stay on the right track, you must get your hands on the right data visualization tools.
Here is a list of the best data visualization software and exploration tools that you can get familiarised with:
While initially being developed in a Google Summer code, this has become the most wholesome Library for data scientists. This is an all-in-one platform that provides a number of features including tools for regression, classification, Preprocessing, Dimensionality Reduction, Clustering, and Model Selection. This platform has a wide variety of tools that are often required for data analysis especially in the exploratory phase.
- It is open source and you will have been strongly backed up by the community.
- You can integrate these tools into a wide array of platforms.
- This platform has an easy-to-use interface and is extremely reliable.
- You can only use this platform with numeric data.
- It is not flexible
Read Other Article
This platform has served as a base for the development of a number of different best data visualization tools. While this is an incredibly versatile platform for data visualization, it will need some practice to get adjusted to it. The customization options based on its flexibility offered by this medium may become a little tricky at first.
- This tool is a very user-friendly and flexible tool.
- Not only is this an open-source tool, but it also is backed by a huge community.
- You can find great graphs and plots here.
- The plots available here are all static plots.
- Working here can be a little time consuming
This is an incredibly reliable platform that you can use for a multitude of functions. You will be able to create a great range of plots and graphs here and using this tool is very easy. This platform creates an opportunity for users who do not have much experience but is also really high functioning.
- It has numerous ready-made plots.
- It is very visually appealing.
- It does not have any interactive plots.
When you are looking for good visualization tools, it is important to get acquainted with some of these platforms and then selecting one that is working for you. Most Of these tools are very comprehensive and will help you with a great range of functionality. Get your hands on the best data exploration and Visualization tools now.